Panel Discussion: Characterizing Rational Biomarkers and Endpoints to Close the Gap Between Inflammasome Therapeutics in Development versus Inflammasome Therapeutics Reaching Patients in Need
Time: 3:00 pm
day: Day Two
- What biomarkers have been validated as clinically relevant to identify inflammasome inhibition?
- What biomarkers are being used to measure inflammasome-related disease progression versus control of disease
using inflammasome therapeutics?
- What are the current approaches to biomarker selection based on clinical presence of inflammation in the
- What emerging biomarkers should we be measuring in a phase 1 or phase 2 trials to demonstrate inflammasome
- What needs to be done to identify biomarkers and develop validated assays that enable early intervention with
inflammasome therapeutics in disease?
- Given the disease opportunity presented by inflammasome therapeutics, will we ever truly be able to develop
inflammasome therapeutics with disease-agnostic potential?