Panel Discussion: Underpinning the Current Leading Challenges & Gaps in Inflammasome Therapeutic Research
Time: 10:00 am
day: Day One
- Availability of appropriate animal models and patient samples
- Understanding progress and limitations to current biomarkers
- Movement into clinical trials and regulatory conversations
- How/Should we locally target inflammasomes at the sites of inflammation ?
- Dual/multi- inflammasome inhibition – specificity vs multifactorial inflammation in disease?
- How to dose a known pharmacological effect/target engagement to specific organs without systemic exposure/immunosuppression